There is always something fun going on at the club! Each event is a little different, so please check individual listings carefully for details. Unless otherwise noted, events are for members (and their guests) only. Many events require a reservation for planning purposes, so pay close attention to reservation deadlines. See you at the next party!
Family Fun Friday Presents...
Northcrest's first Team Trivia Night!
If you've never played team trivia, here's how it works:
- Maximum 6 people per team (all ages welcome)
- Entry Fee is $15 / Team
- No outside help of any kind! Cell, text, Internet etc. If you are caught cheating, you forfeit.
- The game is composed of 4 rounds of 4 questions each. Each will have the option to wager a value based on your certainty of the answer.
- First half is single score. Second half is double score.
- At the end of the first 2 rounds, there is a “Half-Time Question” where you can earn 2 points for every correct answer.
- At the end of the 4 rounds, there is a “Final Question” where you can bet up to 20 points, the category will be provided prior to wagering.
- Highest points wins!
- In the event of a tie, the tied teams shall be asked a tiebreaker question. The team with the correct (or closest to correct) answer will win the game.
- In the unlikely event that more than one team puts down the same winning answer, the round will go to the team that hands in their winning answer first to the announcer.
- Winning Team gets the pool of $$$
To participate, simply check-in at the Tiki Hut after 6 PM, Trivia starts at 6:30 PM.
Family Fun Friday Presents...
Northcrest Karaoke Night!
Back by popular demand, we hope you will join us for a fun-filled night of Karaoke. All ages welcome.
- Kids Karaoke (18 and under) is from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Adult Karaoke starts at 7:30 PM +
$2 per song
$5 unlimited kids
$15 unlimited adults
All proceeds benefit the club pavilion capital campaign.
The Low Country Boil is one of the biggest neighborhood parties of the year. School is out, the pool is open and summer is coming soon. Join us for heaping helpings of delicious shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes. A separate vegan boil is equally tasty and plenty of sauces offered to suit both daring and delicate palates alike.
Join us as we celebrate opening weekend and welcome new members with a Cinco De Mayo feast and fiesta!
This has absolutely nothing to do with our usual swimming, tennis or party activities. We just have some members that want to share their passion for saving lives with neighbors in a very convenient way.
Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood—most often to save their life. Blood can only come from donors like you to help save the lives of people much like your neighbors.
Mark your calendars for April 24 from 11 a.m.—4 p.m. Reserve a spot online today!
Join us for the 5th annual Northcrest Atomic Dash and Move-a-Thon on Saturday, 4/21 to support the Northcrest Swim and Tennis Club’s new pavilion scheduled to break ground in fall 2018.
Not a runner, no worries. You can run, walk, roll or stroll your way through the Neighborhood, enjoying scenic views and the community of neighbors that makes Northcrest so wonderful.
Starting at the Northcrest Swim & Tennis Club, the Atomic Dash will include a 5K, Move-a-Thon (~1 mile) and a tot trot for the littles (under 3)! The 5K will start at 9:00 AM, the Move-a-Thon at 9:30 AM, and the Tot Trot at 10:00 AM.
The Atomic Dash 5K is a USATF Certified race and is a Peachtree Qualifier.
Entry is $15 for the 5K or Move-a-Thon, and $5 for the Tot Trot.
Please register below to secure your spot! To pay for your registration in advance, click here.
We invite our Northcrest neighbors to participate in the third annual Easter Egg hunt. Join us for a BYOP (bring your own picnic) on the lawn followed by an egg hunt for littles and big kids alike. To participate, bring a dozen or more treat filled and taped plastic eggs. The timeline for the afternoon includes:
• 11:30 AM - Eggs due to the club
• 11:30 - 1:00 PM - Picnic on the lawn with family and friends- crafts, games & activities (including a special appearance by the Easter Bunny)
• 12:30 PM - Egg Hiding
• 1:00 PM - Group Picture & Chicken Dance
• 1:10 PM - Egg Hunt
1. Open Field: <5 years old
2. Open Field Tree Line: 5-9
3. Around club grounds: 9+
Come on and join the fun!