RAIN DELAY - RESCHEDULE
Join us for our first Team Trivia Night!
If you've never played team trivia, here's how it works:
- Maximum 6 people per team (all ages welcome)
- Entry Fee is $15 / Team
- No outside help of any kind! Cell, text, Internet etc. If you are caught cheating, you forfeit.
- The game is composed of 4 rounds of 3 questions each. Each will have the option to wager a value based on your certainty of the answer.
- First half is single score. Second half is double score.
- At the end of the first 2 rounds, there is a “Half-Time Question” where you can earn 2 points for every correct answer.
- At the end of the 4 rounds, there is a “Final Question” where you can bet up to 20 points, the category will be provided prior to wagering.
- Highest points wins!
- In the event of a tie, the tied teams shall be asked a tiebreaker question. The team with the correct (or closest to correct) answer will win the game.
- In the unlikely event that more than one team puts down the same winning answer, the round will go to the team that hands in their winning answer first to the announcer.
- Winning Team gets the pool of $$$
To participate, simply check-in at the Tiki Hut after 6 PM, Trivia starts at 6:30 PM.
Pay in advance and/or add a pizza order to this fun-filled night at the link below.